If you’re a Kohl’s shopper, there’s a new way to earn rewards. The store has simplified its loyalty program and relaunched it as Kohl’s Rewards.
In this article, I’m going to show you what you need to know about the Kohl’s Rewards program — and other ways to save money at Kohl’s!
After piloting it in 13 markets, Kohl's launched its new loyalty program nationwide September 8, 2020.
Here are five things to know about the new Kohl’s Rewards program:
1. What Is the Kohl’s Rewards Program?
Kohl’s says it’s improving its current Yes2You Rewards program by offering shoppers the opportunity to earn more Kohl’s Cash coupons on every purchase.
That means you no longer have to worry about Kohl’s Cash earn-and-redeem periods, which would often vary throughout the year. The retail chain says its new loyalty program gives you the chance to earn 5% Kohl’s Cash every day no matter when or how you shop.
The store says in a news release that Kohl's Rewards also gives you personalized deals and perks, and that includes a "gift" for your birthday.
To get the most out of the program, you need to know about its currency: Kohl’s Cash.
What Is Kohl’s Cash?
Kohl's Cash is a coupon system that Kohl's uses to redeem loyalty points so you can save on purchases. You can get coupons when you shop in-store, on the app or via email.
Kohl’s Cash basically gives you $10 back for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchases. Since there are no brand exclusions, you can spend Kohl’s Cash on almost everything Kohl’s sells (except gift cards, Kohl’s Cares merchandise or other charitable items).
Once you set up a Kohls.com shopping account, your Kohl's Cash is automatically stored in your Kohl's Wallet.
2. What Are Some New Features of Kohl’s Rewards?
Kohl’s Rewards features several new features:
- Your Kohl's Rewards balance will appear on your shopping receipt.
- You can get digital alerts of available Kohl's Cash coupons.
- You can sync your Kohl's Rewards balances across channels.
“Customers’ Kohl’s Rewards balances are converted and issued in $5 increments of Kohl’s Cash coupons on the first day of the following month, valid for 30 days,” the news release says.
3. What Happens to Your Yes2You Account?
If you are a Yes2You Rewards member, your account will automatically be switched to the Kohl’s Rewards program. Any existing Yes2You Rewards points that you have will also roll to the new program.
4. How Do You Sign Up for Kohl’s Rewards?
To sign up for Kohl's Rewards, visit this website to enter your information.
5. How to Save Money at Kohl’s
Here are a couple of deals available to you even if you’re not a member of Kohl’s loyalty program:
- Check Clark Deals for the latest Kohl's coupons.
- Comparison shop to try the Kohl's price match policy.
- Order online and pickup in-store for free.
- Get 15% off your next purchase if you sign up to receive emails from Kohl's.
With Kohl’s Rewards, it’s a little easier to see your earnings and track your Kohl’s Cash. But remember, it doesn’t always pay to be loyal to a retailer. Always comparison shop to find the best deals!
What are your favorite ways to save at Kohl’s? Let us know in the comments.
More Content From Clark.com:
- Online Shopping Guide: How to Get the Best Price Possible
- Best Budgeting Tools: 3 Apps to Help You Save Money
- Clark Howard's Deals and Predictions for Prime Day