College should have been the best time of his life, but when an injury forced Rwenshaun Miller to quit football, things started falling apart.
Doctors diagnosed Miller with bipolar 1 disorder. He attempted suicide three times.
>> In the video at the top of this page, he describes the turning point for him and how he’s helping those who are struggling.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD: Man shot during fight at transit center in uptown Charlotte
- Shooting investigation spans 2 scenes in east Charlotte
- Local town named among ‘coolest' suburbs in America
- FORECAST: Near-record temps grip the Carolinas; no rain in sight
- Unsuspecting dog walker dies after being bitten by copperhead snake
© 2019 Cox Media Group.