GREAT FALLS, S.C. - Deputies have released a sketch of the man they said is wanted for questioning in connection with the shooting death of another man in November in Chester County.
Officials with the Chester County Sheriff’s Office told Channel 9 that Lamario Lightner, 28, was shot and killed Nov. 27 on Circle Drive in Great Falls.
The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division responded to the scene.
No other details have been released and Channel 9 is asking officials what led to the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Chester County Sheriff’s Office Investigation Division,
Lieutenant Chris Reynolds at 803-385-5433.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman killed when suspected drunk driver crashes into minivan
- Union County deputies seek shooter after homes, vehicles struck by gunfire
- Older adults forget more because their brain rhythms don't sync during sleep
- Panthers could attract several buyers with deep pockets, experts say
- WATCH: Keith Monday’s Tuesday forecast outlook
- Police investigate death of 3-year-old girl in Lancaster
© 2019 Cox Media Group.