CHARLOTTE, N.C. - One person was seriously hurt after being shot Friday afternoon on Cantwell Street in northwest Charlotte.
Medic has confirmed one patient has been taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound. Officials called the injuries life-threatening.
Channel 9 is reaching out to police to learn more about the circumstances.
No other details have been released.
Check back for updates on this ongoing investigation.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man who has been arrested 63 times assaults three officers, police say
- Gunmen on the run after firing at driver, causing 3-car crash, police say
- Kids seeking candy trapped in NC store by sex offender, police say
- CMPD: Car sped away from traffic stop and crashed into tree, killing driver
- Customer shot in Steak ‘n Shake robbery says cook killed was ‘the hero'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.