CHESTER, S.C. - Bradley Corlew Sr. and Sarah Lacy, of Chester, are being charged with multiple counts of sex involving minors.
There are nine victims, ages two to 11-years-old, Chester police said.
There are more than 100 charges being filed against the accused.
Police said this case was first brought to their attention in August.
"Let me be very, very clear when I say this, in my 26 years of law enforcement, I have not yet come across a case that was as disturbing as this one," Chester Police Chief Eric Williams said at a news conference Friday.
Corlew and Lacy have been denied bond.
An important resource for anyone who has been abused or suspects abuse is the National Sexual Assault Hotline. The number is (800) 656-HOPE.
Return to this story for updates.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- 'We will never forgive him': UNCC shooting suspect pleads guilty to killing 2, injuring 4
- Woman sentenced in fatal car crash in east Charlotte
- Woman found dead inside northwest Charlotte home identified; homicide investigation underway
- FORECAST: Sunshine and slight warmup in store for the weekend
- Show of support expected for cheerleading squad on probation for 'political message'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.