• 2 injured when propane tank explodes inside home


    MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Two people were injured when a propane tank exploded at a house in Mooresville on Thursday afternoon.

    The explosion set the house on fire and blew the garage door off of the house.

    Emergency crews found an 80-pound propane tank venting and on fire.

    Officials said it appeared the tank was inside the garage when it exploded.

    The explosion damaged the front door and some windows in the front of the home.

    The injuries were considered minor.

    Next Up:

  • Headline Goes Here

    2 injured when propane tank explodes inside home

  • Headline Goes Here

    DREAMS COME TRUE: Indian Trail boy meets Steph Curry through nonprofit

  • Headline Goes Here

    Howard has 32 points, 30 rebounds in Hornets' win over Nets

  • Headline Goes Here

    RECALL: Kidde recalls more than 450K smoke alarms

  • Headline Goes Here

    Megachurch pastor Andy Savage resigns after admitting to 'sexual…