ROCK HILL, S.C. — Three men are dead from what appears to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, the York County Sheriff’s Office said.
The York County Coroner identified the men as 37-year-old Manuel Henriquez-Ortiz, 25-year-old Maynor Cruz and 29-year-old Onan Turcio.
Deputies were called around 5 p.m. Saturday to a home on Cherry Street, off Red River Road, in Rock Hill where the men were found unconscious and not breathing.
Deputies said they do not suspect foul play in the men's deaths, and Riverview firefighters reported elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home.
No further information has been released.
Return to this story for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
© 2020 Cox Media Group