LANCASTER COUNTY, S.C. — Three men have been charged in the Russian roulette death of a man in January, Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.
Brandon Wheeler Reese, 22, was found dead in his truck from a gunshot wound, officials said.
Witnesses told investigators that Reese was buying a .38-caliber revolver from someone at a trailer park the night before. The gun owner told him he could have it if he played Russian roulette, witnesses said.
Read our past coverage:
- Officials investigate homicide after man found dead in truck
- Sheriff: Man fatally shot himself while playing Russian roulette
Lakendrick Tayon Wade, 20, of Lancaster, and Quindarreus Omar Johnson, 19, of Lancaster, have been charged with unauthorized removal of a dead body. Wade was arrested Feb. 6. Johnson was taken into custody Wednesday.
Demarcus O’Brian Foster, 28, of Lancaster, was arrested Feb. 15, on warrants charging him with possession of a pistol by a person convicted of a crime of violence, possession of a firearm or ammunition by a person convicted of a violent felony, and possession of a stolen pistol. Foster provided the revolver that was involved in the case.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- MUST SEE: 14-foot great white shark reeled in off coast of Hilton Head
- CMPD: Security guard carjacked, shot twice in west Charlotte
- 3 charged in Russian roulette death
- Family loses mother; Husband raises awareness for wife's condition
- MUST SEE: Brawl breaks out at Charlotte Golden Corral
Cox Media Group