CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police confirmed Wednesday that several men are connected to a string of armed robberies at Target stores across the Charlotte area.
Sources said Karon Golightly and Damar Harden were responsible for robbing the store on Albemarle Road in September.
They said Golighty, Michael Meeks and Isaiah Harper then robbed the Target at Rivergate in the Steele Creek area last month.
In that case, the men went inside the store as employees were coming in, according to detectives. Two arrests were made and no employees were physically injured.
Sources said some of the men are suspects in a third Target robbery in Kannapolis as well.
>> In the video at the top of this webpage, reporter Tina Terry speaks with investigators who are trying to connect the dots.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Shooting reported at home of teacher accused of sex with student
- Deadly crash involving logging truck shuts down I-77 in Iredell County
- Authorities: 13-year-old NC boy suspected in double homicide escapes
- FORECAST: Cool and sunny before winter-like temps arrive
- Deputy injured, suspect killed during struggle inside NC hospital
© 2019 Cox Media Group.