CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Four families were displaced after a fire started in a unit in their building, Charlotte Fire Department officials said.
Firefighters said they saw flames when they arrived Monday night at the building in the 3800 block of Tuckaseegee Road.
The unit in which the fire started was destroyed and the others had smoke damage.
No injuries were reported.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Missing 17-year-old didn't return home from work at pizza place; car left at restaurant
- Police identify man found shot to death in driveway in north Charlotte
- Sheriff: 70 targeted in early morning Iredell County drug roundup
- FORECAST: Heat continues to grip region, but fall relief in sight
- Police identify man killed in fall from Myrtle Beach hotel balcony
© 2019 Cox Media Group.