ROCK HILL, S.C. - A 7-year-old boy got more than 50 stitches after he was attacked by a dog while playing at a friend’s house, police said.
The boy is being treated at Levine Children’s Hospital after a Labrador mix attacked him on Pebble Street in Rock Hill.
The animal will be quarantined, animal control officials aid.
The owner was cited for violating York County's vicious dog ordinance.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police find body of 50-year-old woman in Hickory yard
- SWAT team responds after man barricades himself inside home
- Alcohol, speed played role in deadly 3-wheeler wreck, police say
- Nature Made gummy vitamins recalled for possible staph, salmonella contamination
- Beloved firefighter's body escorted to Conover funeral home
© 2018 Cox Media Group.