• Air conditioning unit blamed for fire at west Charlotte business

    Updated:

    CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte firefighters told Channel 9 that an air conditioning unit sparked a fire at a business in west Charlotte Saturday evening.

    The fire started around 5 p.m. at F&L Bail Bonding near Remount Road but firefighters were able to put it out in less than ten minutes.

    Officials said an A/C unit on the side of the building had a short, causing the fire.

    No injuries were reported and there was only minor damage to the building.


    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Air conditioning unit blamed for fire at west Charlotte business

  • Headline Goes Here

    RIVER RESCUE: Stranded kayaker pulled from South Fork Catawba River

  • Headline Goes Here

    4-year-old believed dead after swept into surf on Outer Banks beach

  • Headline Goes Here

    2 masked gunmen rob Verizon store near Northlake Mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Suspected 'Golden State Killer' identified as ex-cop decades after…