WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - The Amber Alert for Cassidy Bottoms has been canceled, officials said.
She was located in Sanford, North Carolina by police and she was in good health.
She was with her alleged abductor, Joffey Lee Cutler, police said.
Man accused of abducting teen turns self in
One of two men accused of abducting a 15-year-old girl out of Forsyth County, North Carolina has turned himself in, according to WTVD.
An Amber Alert was issued for Cassidy Ann Bottoms who was last seen in Winston-Salem.
Bottoms is 5 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 114 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black tube top, grey and blue palm tree leggings and black Converse shoes. She also has a scar on her left lower lip.
Police believe Deshawn Townes and Joffey Cutler took her and that the group may be riding in a silver 2010 Nissan Altima with North Carolina plate BBP-4246.
WTVD reported that Townes surrendered in Sanford Thursday afternoon.
More details about the girl's abduction have not been released.
If you have any information you're asked to call police.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Amber Alert issued for abducted 15-year-old NC girl
- VIDEO: Christian Heavner visits the New York Yankees
- Mysterious photo of girl caught on trail camera spooks town
- Concord teen bitten by copperhead while trying to pick up snake
- 1-year-old boy drowns in east Charlotte creek, police say
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast
- #MayTheFourthBeWithYou: 'Star Wars' fans celebrate
© 2019 Cox Media Group.