INDIAN LAND, S.C. — This Indian Land restaurant will dish up American pub fare with an upscale twist when it opens next year.
The Office is targeting a June 2019 opening, says Randy Hood, part of hospitality group The Mill CBK.
“It’s all about the approval process,” says Hood.
Partner Jamie Rivenbark will serve as director of operations. The hospitality group also includes Taylor Strane, Crystal Morris and Jeremy Thomas.
They expect to invest close to $1 million into that 5,000-square-foot venture.
The concept will deliver its riff on the office environment. Think employee handbooks for menus, wait staff dubbed personal assistants and a casual Friday feel in an industrial chic environment.
Read more here: http://bizj.us/1pqqs2
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 16-year-old charged with murder in shooting death of classmate at Butler HS
- 'Journey' cassette tape mistaken for suspicious package at Duke Energy building
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- Good Samaritan takes school shooting victim's mother to hospital
- Sheriff: North Carolina toddler dies after being attacked by family dog
© 2020 Cox Media Group