ALBEMARLE, N.C. - Authorities in Stanly County seized a large amount of drugs early February from a home in Albemarle.
Detectives seized approximately 119 grams of crack cocaine, 25 grams of hydrocodone, 5.1 grams of oxycodone and other dosage units of prescription medications from a home at 626 Elizabeth Ave. They also seized $3,947 and a firearm.
Mario Thomas, 626 Elizabeth Ave., was charged with:
- One count of trafficking cocaine.
- Two counts of trafficking opiates.
- One count of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine.
- One count of possession with intent to sell and deliver oxycodone.
- One count of possession with intent to sell and deliver hydrocodone.
- One count of possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana.
- One count of felony maintaining a dwelling.
Thomas was under a $250,000 secured bond.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Teenager charged with bringing loaded gun to South Mecklenburg High School
- Firefighters rescue worker trapped at bottom of 40-foot hole in Ballantyne
- CMPD: Stabbing may have led to crash, house fire in east Charlotte
- Charlotte region doctors prepare to leave Novant Health two months early
- FORECAST: Snow, freezing rain to fall in mountains; just rain closer to Charlotte
- Attorney: Panthers seem like 'natural place' for QB Colin Kaepernick
© 2019 Cox Media Group.