CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Another piece of downtown Salisbury is in line for a makeover as Team Auto Group invests $400,000 to renovate old warehouse buildings for a new headquarters office and call center, according to an announcement yesterday from the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance.
Team Auto is working with L.S. Bradshaw Real Estate, the owner of the property at 316 and 322 Depot Street, on the redevelopment.
“We are thrilled to be a part of such an active and beautiful downtown,” said Kristin Dillard, principal at the dealership group.
The company expects to add 19 jobs by the end of next year as part of the expansion. Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- At least 10 homes damaged in massive fire in Mooresville, officials say
- Man shot in parking lot of Huntersville fast food restaurant, police say
- Woman killed, 2 injured in violent I-485 crash in south Charlotte
- FORECAST: Sunshine to hold on until rain pushes in this weekend
- Police find what are believed to be the remains of missing 3-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney
© 2019 Cox Media Group.