BELMONT, N.C. - This Belmont cafe has closed after less than two years in business.
Seven Oaks Cafe “made the difficult decision” to cease operations, according to its website.
Husband-and-wife team Chad and Katy Hutcheson were behind that venture. Chad Hutcheson says the closing was a business decision that allows the couple to refocus on family and other businesses in the community.
Read more here.
- Celebrity chef’s SouthPark restaurant to close
- Restaurant Bites: What’s new and what’s coming to a menu near you
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Troopers: Twin teenage boys killed in high-speed crash in Union County
- No arrests made after man shot, pulled from burning car in northeast Charlotte
- Police: 2 men caught raping woman at Myrtle Beach shopping center
- FORECAST: Schools closed, slick conditions in mountains; chilly temps in Metro
- Concord mayor pro tem resigns after September arrest in Folly Beach
© 2019 Cox Media Group.