An all-day breakfast spot is headed to Charlotte’s South End.
Ruby Sunshine has snapped up a 5,000-square-foot space at 332 W. Bland St. That restaurant — the first for the brand in North Carolina — will have 187 seats, with indoor and outdoor seating available.
“Charlotte is known for its thriving and eclectic culinary scene, and we could not be more excited to be a part of it,” said Jennifer Weishaupt, owner.
Ruby Sunshine is the latest concept by the restaurant group behind Ruby Slipper Cafe in New Orleans. It dishes up breakfast all day, offering Big Easy-inspired twists on Southern brunch classics.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Hurricane Dorian: Powerful storm intensifying as it tracks toward U.S with 150 mph winds
- 4 killed in crash involving motorcycle, sedan in west Charlotte
- Police: 1 killed, 3 injured in shooting at apartment complex near UNCC
- FORECAST: Gorgeous Labor Day weekend ahead as Dorian strengthens
- Massive prostitution sting makes 15 arrests at hotel on state line
© 2019 Cox Media Group.