CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Amazon Prime’s “All or Nothing: The Carolina Panthers” premiered Thursday night at the Knight Theater in uptown.
Amazon describes the eight-episode series, filmed last season, as: “Just three years removed from his MVP season, quarterback Cam Newton remains the charismatic star around whom the Panthers revolve. His cast of teammates includes dynamic running back Christian McCaffrey and perennial All-Pro linebacker Luke Kuechly, along with a mix of talented rookies hungry to prove themselves and several veteran stalwarts who know this season might be their last.”
Many players showed up on the blue carpet ahead of the screening.
“To see the maybe conversations that happened that you wouldn't normally see,” wide receiver Torrey Smith said. “I mean, they had cameras everywhere but the bathrooms.”
The Panthers teamed up with NFL Films, giving them an all-access pass on the field.
“Hopefully it’s all good stuff,” Kuechly said. “I'm sure there's some stuff on there that'll make you cringe a little bit.”
Amazon announced it would release the series Friday night, but, as a surprise, added it to Amazon Prime a day earlier.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man who has been arrested 63 times assaults three officers, police say
- Gunmen on the run after firing at driver, causing 3-car crash, police say
- Kids seeking candy trapped in NC store by sex offender, police say
- CMPD: Car sped away from traffic stop and crashed into tree, killing driver
- Customer shot in Steak ‘n Shake robbery says cook killed was ‘the hero'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.