CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect burgers, fries and shakes when this restaurant opens in Charlotte's Belmont neighborhood.
Ace No. 3 — the latest concept for Paul Manley and Andrew Chapman — is targeting an October opening at 1001 Belmont Ave.
The name gives a nod to its role as the third concept for Manley and Chapman. Ace No. 3 looks to build on the success of Sea Level uptown and The Waterman in South End. It will be the duo's first non-seafood venture.
"Everybody was overwhelmingly asking for a burger joint," Manley says. "We're just trying to fill a need that was there."
That approximately 1,500-square-foot restaurant was formerly home to Siggy's Good Food, which closed in June.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- ICE warns Charlotte could be haven for violent criminals after latest suspect walks free
- VIDEO: Plane was on fire when Earnhardt Jr., family escaped crash
- 'It's sad': Beloved street preacher brutally attacked inside apartment
- FORECAST: Rain chances stay low across region as heat wave rolls on
- UNC professor, girls' softball coach among 14 arrested in prostitution raid
© 2019 Cox Media Group.