INDIAN LAND, N.C. - Indian Land will soon add a globally inspired coffee shop, which won’t be the last of its kind for the Charlotte area.
Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea is preparing to open this summer in the RedStone development, near S.C. Highway 160 and U.S. Highway 521 in northern Lancaster County, just across the state line from Charlotte.
Franchise owner Ryan Harrah, a 22-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force, told CBJ the shop will be the first of three locations in the Charlotte area. He is actively searching for the next two sites.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Sheriff: Store wouldn't let deputy wearing gun pick up engagement ring
- 'I have to sit here and bury my son': 16-year-old killed after shots fired into home
- Thief caught on camera stealing tip jar from Gastonia restaurant
- FORECAST: Not much rain expected before storms usher in weekend
- Teen accused of killing college baseball player in 2017 again rejects plea deal
© 2019 Cox Media Group.