CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Panthers quarterback Cam Newton put on his annual "Kicking It with Cam" Celebrity Kickball Tournament Friday at Memorial Stadium in Charlotte.
The event, in its fourth year, benefits Newton’s charity, the Cam Newton Foundation.
The event had current and former Panthers, along with a few division rivals.
Dancing with the Stars runner-up Josh Norman attended, along with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens, Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis, among others.
Hornets center Dwight Howard and Dallas Mavericks guard Dennis Smith Jr. participated.
Last year, some notable names that participated were Norman, Terrell Owens, and Muggsy Bogues.
- Officials identify 68-year-old skydiver who fell to her death in Chester Co.
- NC drivers on edge after razor blade discovered taped to gas pump
- Woman claims drink was spiked at popular uptown bar: 'I started shaking'
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Friday forecast outlook
- Sheriff: 'How do you put a dead child in a garbage bag and throw it away?'
Cox Media Group