CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police located a skimming device at a south Charlotte gas station on Tuesday.
According to the police report, the device was found just before noon at the Circle K at 9716 South Blvd, just north of Interstate 485.
“I noticed there was money missing,” customer Jose Medina said.
He said there was $600 missing from his bank account.
It is unclear if the device had collected any credit card information.
No arrests have been made.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'It doesn't make me feel safe': Men say they were randomly attacked in uptown
- Roanoke, Virginia, manhunt: City schools closed as police search for murder suspect
- Report: 19-year-old robbed, kidnapped at Ballantyne shopping center
- FORECAST: Frigid temps grip Carolinas, more rain on the way
- Home for sale goes up in flames hours after offer made to buy it
© 2019 Cox Media Group.