CHARLOTTE, N.C. - It appears the relatively new president of the Carolina Panthers has set down roots in Charlotte.
Tom Glick, hired last August to oversee the NFL franchise’s day-to-day operations, and wife Maria have bought a home off Sharon Road in Charlotte’s Foxcroft neighborhood, according to a property deed filed in Mecklenburg County. The couple purchased the nearly 7,900-square-foot home for $2.6 million in late February.
Its real estate listing shows the newly renovated, white-brick home as having five bedrooms and five full- and two half-bathrooms as well as high-end features like a three-car garage, multiple fireplaces, large veranda overlooking a swimming pool and a “spa like bath with heated floors” in the master suite.
The home last sold for $766,500 near the time it was built in 2007. It was most recently listed for sale at just shy of $2.6 million.
Read more and check out photos of the home here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Major changes coming to southern stretch of I-485
- Director of human resources for Richmond County charged with trafficking opium
- Husband questioned after body believed to be missing NC woman found
- FORECAST: Highs near 70 and dry before wet weather swings in Friday
- CMPD hands out messages to remind families they do not enforce immigration laws
© 2019 Cox Media Group.