LINCOLNTON, N.C. — Police are looking for the man they said was caught on video robbing a woman at gunpoint after she withdrew cash from an ATM in Lincoln County earlier this week.
Officers said that around 6:45 p.m. on Monday, a woman was at the parking lot ATM of the Fifth Third Bank on East Main Street in Lincolnton, withdrawing cash when a man armed with a semi-automatic handgun walked up to her car and robbed her.
After taking the cash he ran off towards South Cedar Street. In the surveillance images, the man can be seen holding a gun.
He is described as 30 to 35 years old, wearing a green and beige -- possibly camouflage -- ball cap, dark frame glasses with clear lenses, green long sleeve thermal style shirt and blue jeans.
If anyone has any information about this case, please contact the Lincolnton Police Department at (704) 736-8900 or contact the Lincolnton-Lincoln County Crimestoppers at (704) 736-8909.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- New NC bill would allow people to carry gun without permit, training
- Driver hospitalized after Jeep hits culvert, flips near Monroe
- Mallard Creek HS student found dead in east Charlotte backyard
- 9 INVESTIGATES: Health violations uncovered at Charlotte's best restaurants
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Armed man robs woman at Lincolnton ATM
Cox Media Group