CHARLOTTE, N.C. - In August, MagnifyMoney released its list of America’s top boomtowns, with Raleigh, Charlotte and Durham breaking the top 20.
The study ranked cities based on industry growth, population and housing changes, and workforce opportunities.
As a follow-up study, the financial product comparison site released another list, ranking the biggest boomtowns for millennials using those same metrics.
Although North Carolina had less of a presence on the list, two cities in the Tar Heel State broke the top 15.
Raleigh came in sixth on the list, receiving a total score of 69.8 out of a possible 100, and Charlotte ranked 12th, with a total score of 56.3.
See how North Carolina’s two largest metros measure up on a number of factors here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Sisters harassed at Charlotte apartments were turned away before viral video
- Jurors convict dad in under an hour in baby's diaper rash death
- Statesville family on cruise ship that listed at sea: 'It felt like a scene from Titanic'
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Thousand Oaks shooting: 12 killed, including deputy, at California bar; suspect also dead
© 2018 Cox Media Group.