CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police said a teen reported missing since Saturday has been reunited with her family.
Michaelia Camm, 18, was last seen Saturday on Woodland Park Lane, authorities said.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- High school band director charged with taking indecent liberties with a student
- Troopers identify Concord teen killed in Saturday wreck
- NC NAACP president escorted off American Airlines flight
- MUST SEE: Sheriff's office cruiser engulfed in flames
- 8 freebies and deals for Tax Day
Cox Media Group