CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect Sycamore Brewing’s cider line to hit grocery store shelves later this month. The South End brewery unveiled its can packaging for Wild Blossom, its cider brand, and shared more details about those plans with the Charlotte Business Journal this week.
Wild Blossom cans will start rolling out Charlotte-wide the week of Aug. 13. It will be priced at $10.99 for a 4-pack.
It’s been less than four months since its cider debuted in the Hawkins Street taproom. “Now, we’re at the point where we’re liking what we’re tasting — and it’s been received really well,” says Sarah Brigham.
She and husband Justin launched the brewery in 2014. It has produced 340 different beers since it opened — and the owners have invested an additional $2.5 million into a production facility in Charlotte’s North End.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Store owner shoots, kills man breaking into business, police say
- FDA issues worldwide recall of common blood pressure medication
- Hundreds in the dark after vehicle takes out utility poles in east Charlotte
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- 'A new low': 9-year-old boy selling lemonade robbed at gunpoint
© 2019 Cox Media Group.