ASHEVILLE, N.C. — A creepy sight is appearing across Asheville.
Children's toys are showing up, hanging on power lines.
Two pink dolls were the latest discovery Saturday. City crews pulled down other toys earlier last week.
Additionally, someone is also stapling children's items to a telephone pole.
"Lots of like little girls' skirts, like stapled, like tutus. It's not as bad as it was, but I mean, just having dolls hanging from a noose, I don't feel like is a good, warm fuzzy feeling," resident Megan Gielow said.
Residents have filed complaints with the city.
Officials said they have not caught the person or people responsible.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Children's toys appear hanging from power lines, stapled to telephone poles
- 'Just a sweet innocent child': Memorial grows for 6-year-old Maddox Ritch
- Traffic crash leads to argument, man shot in southeast Charlotte
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Sunday forecast outlook
- Toll lane project closes southbound I-77 ramp near uptown for months
Cox Media Group