CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A clerk who was shot Tuesday morning inside a north Charlotte gas station knew the man who shot him, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said.
The clerk was shot in the back inside an Exxon gas station in the 5400 block of Brookshire Boulevard, police said.
MEDIC took the clerk with potentially life-threatening injuries to the hospital.
Police are still searching for the shooter.
Check back for more on this developing story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Retired state trooper killed in Boone plane crash
- Parents charged in death of infant daughter
- Gas station clerk and shooter knew each other, police say
- Cam Newton's surprise visit to NC middle school goes viral
- 9/11 memorial: Security guard shouldn't have silenced NC choir
Cox Media Group