CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Multiple fire and MEDIC crews were staged outside Alexander Graham Middle School Wednesday morning, investigating a possible carbon monoxide issue.
However, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools officials told Channel 9 that a bus was tested and no carbon monoxide was detected.
The incident started after a bus driver complained of feeling sick after dropping students off at the school.
School officials then contacted MEDIC who responded to the school to make sure all the students were checked for carbon monoxide exposure as a precaution. MEDIC's mass casualty bus, along with three ambulances, responded to the school.
The school said all parents were contacted and Channel 9 saw some concerned parents show up at the south Charlotte school. Officials said no students were ill.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Vote 2016: Victories in North Carolina boost Clinton, Trump
- Neighbors shaken after couple found shot, killed in Claremont home
- 5-year-old girl paralyzed from backbend remains hopeful
- Primaries set up McCrory-Cooper in November
- FORECAST: Chance for record highs before cold front arrives
Cox Media Group