CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A full-service coffee bar and bottle shop plans to open in the Villa Heights neighborhood by early summer.
Bryson and Julie Woodside are behind that venture, called The Hobbyist.
Expect the shop to offer coffees from Counter Culture, with local and regional craft beers on tap. Wine will be available by the glass, and there will be a selection of beers and wines available for carry-out as well through the bottle shop.
The 2,600-square-foot space is part of 2100 NoDa.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police: Passenger dead, driver charged after car smashes into tree in south Charlotte
- CMPD conducting homicide investigation in west Charlotte
- High school rock painting honoring MLK stirs up controversy
- WATCH: Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- Pair arrested for squatting in Davidson home accused of squatting in Charlotte house
© 2019 Cox Media Group.