CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The North Carolina Department of Transportation said crews will begin installing barrier walls again Tuesday on the Outer Loop of Interstate 277.
It’s part of work on bridge joints that cross over Morehead Street, Mint Street and the railroad tracks.
Officials said the lane reductions on Interstate 277 will begin at 9 p.m. Tuesday and will be shifted later in the week to continue work between Church Street and South Boulevard.
Watch the video at the top of the page as Traffic Team 9’s Mark Taylor analyzes the impact on drivers and alternate routes.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD investigating four overnight shootings within span of 15 minutes
- Wreckage of missing plane found in Rowan County field; pilot dead
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s mother, Brenda Jackson, dies after battle with cancer
- FORECAST: Warm-up underway as highs will climb into the mid-80s
- Kidnapping suspect in custody after nearly 5-hour standoff in Gaston County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.