CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Three lanes were closed and traffic was backed up because of a crash Friday evening on Interstate 85 northbound near Exit 45 (WT Harris Boulevard).
The crash occurred just after 6:30 p.m.
The lanes have been reopened.
Officials one person was seriously injured.
No other information was provided.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Pair arrested for squatting in Davidson home accused of squatting in Charlotte house
- Dirty dishes, roaches among more than a dozen violations reported at popular uptown restaurant
- 16-year-old charged in Huntersville head-on crash that killed woman, 2 dogs
- WATCH: Severe Weather Center 9's Friday forecast outlook
- 'It's what we prayed for': Jayme Closs' relatives relieved after Wisconsin teen found safe
© 2019 Cox Media Group.