• Crews quickly douse Huntersville house fire

    Updated:

    HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. - Fire officials say a heating unit sparked a fire at home in Huntersville Saturday.

     The blaze started just after 4 p.m. at a home on South Church Street.

     Fire crews said there was heavy smoke coming from the home and they were able to quickly put it out.

     They are not sure if it was started from a space heater or fireplace.

     No one was injured.

    To see more local news stories, click here.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Crews quickly douse Huntersville house fire

  • Headline Goes Here

    Man told to leave Charlotte Starbucks in 2016, records on social media

  • Headline Goes Here

    New push for major local music festival and stadium concerts underway

  • Headline Goes Here

    Panthers to host Cowboys in 2018 opener, play 2 primetime games

  • Headline Goes Here

    Comey memo: Trump complained about Flynn's 'judgment issues'