CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Investigators said a stove that was accidentally left on caused a two-alarm fire Wednesday morning in east Charlotte.
Officials with the Charlotte Fire Department said around 10:30 a.m. that heavy flames were showing at an apartment complex on Snow Lane.
Chopper 9 SkyZoom flew over the scene and footage showed that the fire seemed to be under control.
No injuries were reported, Medic said.
Firefighter said 14 people were displaced because of the fire.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man struck, killed while riding bike in Catawba County, troopers say
- Chip Gaines announces baby No. 5 on the way
- Coroner identifies woman killed in crash with tractor-trailer in Rock Hill
- WATCH: Keith Monday’s Wednesday forecast outlook
- Deputy killed in Colorado ambush lived in Union County
© 2018 Cox Media Group.