NORTH CAROLINA — It's finally election week for the embattled District Nine congressional race.
The race gained national attention after Channel 9 began an investigation into election fraud.
Democratic candidate Dan McCready, Republican Dan Bishop, Libertarian Jeff Scott and Green Party candidate Loran Allen Smith are running for the position.
The president will have a rally Monday in Fayetteville.
- McCready calls judge's decision not to certify Harris a 'win for democracy'
- Judge denies certifying Mark Harris winner of NC District 9 election
- NCSBE, Dan McCready respond to Mark Harris' petition for certification
- Channel 9 sits down with Mark Harris in one-on-one interview
- House Democrats to prepare own investigation into NC District 9 election fraud
It will be at 7 p.m. at the Crown Expo Center. President Trump will be supporting Bishop's campaign as well as his own re-election campaign.
Monday afternoon, Pence will join Bishop at Wingate University for a rally at 1 p.m.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
It was announced on such short notice that the university canceled classes.
Democrat Dan McCready will be talking to voters in Fayetteville Monday. He will be speaking with fellow veterans and military families.
© 2020 Cox Media Group