CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A truck driver caught another motorist exposing himself while driving next to a school bus on Interstate 77 North near the Arrowood Road exit.
The trucker took photos of the driver between 8:20 a.m. and 9 a.m. Monday and later reported the incident to the police.
"All of a sudden, I see all those kids jumping and going all over the side and people are blowing their horn," said the truck driver, who did not want to be identified. "He is going into town and exposing himself."
The trucker, who is a father of four, snapped photos of the man's car, too.
"Three of my kids are girls, to see somebody that irresponsible, that disgusting and reckless," he said.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said the investigation is active.
"If police can't follow through and (charge) this guy for public exposure, then the next best thing is public humiliation, make others aware of what he is doing," the truck driver said.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Witnesses: Panhandler used saw to stab man inside Charlotte Lowe's
- Man captured after troopers find 6 human trafficking victims in car
- Mom charged months after 3-year-old falls to his death at Charlotte airport
- FORECAST: Sunny skies return across region; rain on the way
- Postal inspectors need help finding group accused in Charlotte mail thefts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.