CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Troopers arrested a driver they said crashed into the back of a truck overnight along Interstate 485.
The collision happened just before midnight on the inner loop of I-485 near Rocky River Road in northeast Charlotte.
Troopers told Channel 9 that the truck that was hit was part of a construction crew repairing the road.
No one was hurt, according to authorities, but Thomas McMillan Jr. is facing charges, including DWI and reckless driving.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Local students participate in national walkout against school violence
- NC Governor Roy Cooper proposes gun law changes after school shooting
- 9-year-old ‘guardian angel’ saves SC man trapped beneath Mustang
- VIDEO: Keith Monday’s Wednesday forecast outlook
- No arrests after NC pastor beaten, wife killed in home invasion, arson
- Casey Parsons, charged with murder of adopted daughter, to face judge
© 2018 Cox Media Group.