• Two injured in east Charlotte grease fire

    Updated:

    CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two people were taken to the hospital after a grease fire started in an east Charlotte kitchen Saturday night.

    Firefighters said there is not much structural damage to the house on Strangford Avenue.

    The fire started around 4 a.m.

    Firefighters cleared the scene by early Sunday morning.


    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Two injured in east Charlotte grease fire

  • Headline Goes Here

    We're tracking heavy rain moving through Charlotte area

  • Headline Goes Here

    Former employee airs out complaints against Panthers owner in series of…

  • Headline Goes Here

    Charlotte police looking for beer thief suspect that injured father and…

  • Headline Goes Here

    Suspected 'Golden State Killer' identified as ex-cop decades after…