UPDATE: Police told Channel 9 Friday afternoon that Armani Espino has been found safe and reunited with family.
Friends and family of a missing 12-year-old girl said they're afraid she may be in danger.
Armani Espino left home on March 29 and since then family members said she was seen at the Transit Center in Charlotte and the Hidden Valley neighborhood.
Friends told Eyewitness News that she was seen with an older woman and two little boys, and they are worried for her safety.
They have filed a missing persons report. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 189 pounds.
Call police if you have any information.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Hundreds of gallons of paint spilled across Brookshire Blvd.
- Family concerned missing 12-year-old girl could be in danger
- Charlotte man dies after falling while trying to slide down escalator handrail
- Charlotte man arrested after leading police on 120 mph chase
- FORECAST: Carolinas brace for frigid weekend
- Classes at Union Co. school canceled after possible norovirus outbreak
Cox Media Group