CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Tandur Indian Kitchen has expanded its footprint with a location in Rea Farms in south Charlotte.
That 3,500-square-foot location is the second for the fast-casual concept, following one in SouthPark last year.
“Our choice to open a South Charlotte location was simple. It’s growing so quickly and the Rea Farms shopping center has something for everyone,” says H.P. Patel. He and brother J.T. are behind Tandur.
Tandur aims to make Indian cuisine approachable, but the restaurant still offers dishes authentic to that culture. It has revamped its menu and restaurant to improve guest experience. That means more elaborate dishes have been eliminated to focus on the most popular options.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Investigators in hazmat suits called to Mooresville home where 2 men died
- Armed robbers terrorize store employees at The Arboretum
- ‘Glass exploded in my face': Road rage victim says he has guardian angel
- FORECAST: Humidity arrives Thursday; severe weather on the horizon
- Woman beats underwear-clad man with bat after she finds him breaking into car
© 2019 Cox Media Group.