WASHINGTON — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is asking the public for help to locate a man who is being sought in connection with the homicide of a woman in Washington, D.C.
Elliott Avery Starks, 34, is accused of brutally stabbing Antina Pratt, 40, to death on Nov. 8, 2016.
The Metropolitan Police Departments holds warrants for Starks arrest, who is charged with premeditated first-degree murder while armed.
The FBI believes that Starks may be in either Charlotte, Columbia or Atlanta.
He’s described as a black man, 165 pounds, 5 feet 11 inches tall, with brown eyes, a medium complexion and black hair, but he is balding.
Starks should be considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said.
Anyone with information about Starks is asked to call the FBI at 202-278-2000 or the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9009. Anonymous information can be submitted to MPD's text tip line by text messaging 50411 or online at tips.fbi.gov.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 3 Charlotte ZIP codes top list of most expensive for renters in NC
- Gunman on the loose after 2 shot in Salisbury overnight
- Cookie store employee suspended after buying brownie for police officer reinstated
- Bond for accused rapist who claimed innocence on Facebook set at $1M
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Body of missing swimmer recovered at Holden Beach
Cox Media Group