CHARLOTTE, N.C. — More than 60 firefighters were called Thursday morning tot he scene of a 3-alarm business fire in north Charlotte.
Crews were called around 6 a.m. to the fire at Twin States Trailers on Statesville Road, near Interstate 77.
When firefighters arrived, they reported seeing heavy smoke coming from the building.
Nobody was hurt in the fire, which was under control around 6:40 a.m. It was still unclear how it started.
Statesville Road was closed for about an hour in the area.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- North Carolinians cleaning up after possible tornadoes hit 4 counties
- VIDEO: Severe storms, possible tornadoes slam North Carolina
- CMS approves all student assignment boundary change proposals
- Lawyer recorded telling rape victim Trump will deport her if she testifies
- More than 60 firefighters battle 3-alarm business fire in north Charlotte
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday morning forecast