ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Ideal travel weather continues through Thanksgiving Day.
- Warm temperatures will also continue for a while.
- Make sure you bring your umbrella if you go out shopping on Black Friday.
- Showers are likely and could stick around into early Sunday.
- Rain totals will be a bit over one inch, so flooding shouldn’t be a concern.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group