ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Lows overnight will get into the mid-30s around Charlotte.
- The high temperature will be near 56 degrees on Tuesday.
- By Wednesday, highs will get into the low-60s.
- Partly sunny skies with a high near 60 are in the forecast for Thanksgiving Day.
- On Black Friday, rain is likely for our area.
- Highs will remain in the upper-50s.
- Skies clear in time for the weekend.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group