ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Some folks will drop to the upper 40s Saturday morning. Saturday remains sunny and beautiful with temps warming slightly to the upper 70s.
- A few more clouds come in on Sunday ahead of the next weak cold front. A few showers can’t be ruled out, but most may miss out.
- Next week starts out dry and comfortable before we may see some rain from the next tropical system toward the end of the week.
VIDEO: App State professor talks about fall foliage with Meteorologist John Ahrens
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: STORM GUIDE: Preparing your family for the 2022 hurricane season)
©2022 Cox Media Group