ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- A system has moved on after dumping about an inch of rain in Charlotte.
- By mid-afternoon on Wednesday, the sun came out as most of the clouds quickly pushed away.
- Lows overnight will be near 31 degrees with gusty winds.
- Mostly clear skies are in the forecast on Thursday and Friday with highs in the 50s.
- Clouds return Friday night and there is a chance of rain on Saturday.
- Highs on Saturday will be in the mid-60s.
- Sunday will be partly sunny with high temps in the mid-50s.
- More rain is expected starting Monday.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group