ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Highs will be in the 90s Thursday with a bit of humidity.
- A weak cold front could bring isolated showers to the area.
- High temperatures will drop into the mid-70s on Friday.
- Lows that night will be in the low-50s.
- Thursday night is expected to be windy. Winds will around 11 mph with gusts up to 24 mph.
- Dry and pleasant weather remains for the weekend.
- Highs will be near 80 on Saturday and 85 on Sunday.
>> Channel 9′s new Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: STORM GUIDE: Preparing your family for the 2022 hurricane season)
©2022 Cox Media Group