ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- A dense fog advisory is in effect until 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Gloomy conditions around Charlotte have settled in and will stick around through Friday.
- Breaks in the clouds are not out of the question.
- You will see a lot of drizzle, low clouds, mist and fog, sometimes dense.
- These conditions will make driving dangerous, especially on Wednesday morning.
- On a positive note, warm air will surge in the area.
- Highs will be in the 60 through Saturday.
- Partly sunny skies return Saturday.
Delays due to dense fog:
- Lancaster County School District: 2-hour delay
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich
(WATCH BELOW: If you think November has been colder and rainier than usual, you’re right)
©2022 Cox Media Group